Protecting Our Community is Worth a Shot.
Getting vaccinated against preventable diseases is the best way to protect our community, especially because some of the most vulnerable often are not eligible to receive immunization. Let us help you protect your friends, family, and neighbors!
Walk-ins available for all immunizations.
We are proud to offer a variety of vaccines, including:
- Flu (Influenza) Vaccine
- Shingles (Shingrix)
- High Dose Influenza
- Pneumonia (Prevnar 13 and Pneumovax 23)
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Tetanus, Tetanus-diphtheria-acellular Pertussis vaccine (Td/Tdap)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (M-M-R)
If you have a need for other vaccines, please contact us.
Other vaccines may be available upon request. For more detailed information on the above vaccines please visit: www.cdc.gov/vaccines.
Helpful Vaccination Links:
- Adult vaccination schedule (CDC):
- How to check if your vaccination is covered by Medicare:
- Immunizations and Pregnancy (CDC):
- Information about vaccinations if you have COPD or Asthma:
- Information about vaccinations if you have Heart Disease:
- Information about vaccinations if you have Diabetes: